Create PDF documents directly in Internet Explorer!
Web to PDF - a special tool to convert Web pages (html files and images) in PDF.
Web to PDF allows to convert the essential attributes of Web pages ( (images, local and global links, form fields) into the corresponding properties of a PDF document.
A program wizard assists you to make your conversion in just a few clicks. You can also create your own profiles or modify the provided ones to make your work even more comfortable.
Web to PDF can be started directly from Internet Explorer. An additional toolbar will be added to IE during the installation. You don't need to print your Web pages and HTML files ona PDF printer manually.
Web to PDF is useful for private as well as business users who need to save their documents in PDF format too. Only basic PC experience will be needed to use Web to PDF.
- Import of meta data of Web pages:
- local links (to the same page)
- global links (to another external page)
- form fields
- Determining of common settings for PDF files:
- document information (title, author etc.)
- document security (password, encryptiion 40/128 bit, rights)
- image management (format, size, resolution)
- font management (embedding)
- Determining of page range for conversion
- Profile management (predefined and user-defined profiles)
- Support for linearized (web-optimized) pdf documents
Read The publisher description in: German